Our Services - Overview
L3 Unidyne is a leading provider of exceptional engineering, analytical, and technical support services to DoD activities and related commercial businesses. The following our core competencies:
- Design, fabrication, and installation of waveguide systems
- Maintenance and repair of Virginia class advanced modular power/power conversion module
- Maintenance, repair, and modernization of U.S. Navy surface ships, submarines, and watercraft worldwide, providing engineering and technical support for critical ship systems, including C4ISR, navigation, radar, propulsion, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems.
- Technical, ancillary, and unique training systems support at U.S. Navy training facilities throughout the country. L3 Unidyne's team includes the highest quality subject matter experts across the spectrum of shipboard systems.
- Industrial support services for government and commercial shipyards and facilities.
- Electronic systems prototyping, engineering models, limited production and reverse engineering.
- Life-cycle logistics support during the acquisition process, maintenance planning, supportability and obsolescence planning.
- Ship and shore information technology support including LAN/WAN installation, fiber optics installation and specialized cable fabrication.
- Shore-based facilities management, modernization, relocation, consolidation and depot operations management.
- Computer-aided design and fabrication including CNC machine shop, sheet metal, laser metal cutting and multi-material welding.
- Optical alignment of combat systems, inertial navigation systems, aircraft landing systems and power trains.
Areas of expertise include:
(click on links below for additional details)
- Battle Force Tactical Trainer ISEA Support
- Circuit Breaker Maintenance, Overhaul, and Repair
- Full Life Cycle Logistics Products
- Design Engineering
- Fabrication and Prototyping
- Fabrication of Two and Three Dimensional Mock-ups
- Molded Cables
- Fiber-Optic Field Services
- Electronic Security System Installation and Maintenance
- Landing Craft Maintenance, Repair, and Modernization
- Navigation and Communication Systems Support
- Optical Alignment and Precision Measurement
- Program Management and Fleet Support
- Shipboard Alteration Installation
- Towed Array Depot Support