As a leader in the ship repair and modernization industry for more than 40years, L3Harris Unidyne is widely recognized for the high quality and affordability of C4ISR equipment and system installations by Alteration Installation Teams (AITs).
Some examples include:
- AN/SQQ-34C (CV-TSC) on CVN 68 class aircraft carriers
- Inboard ICADF on SSN 688 class submarines
- AN/SQQ-89 SIPS on CGs and DDGs
- AN/WSN-7 (all variants) on virtually every class of Navy surface ship and submarine
- MK 38 Mod 2 Machine Gun Systems on CGs, LSDs, and PCs
- Battle Force Tactical Trainer (BFTT) on every class of surface combatant
- AN/BLQ-10 on 688 class submarines
- AN/BQQ-10 on 688 class submarines
- CCS MK1 and 2 on 688 class submarines
- Integrated Submarine Imaging System (ISIS) on 688 class submarines and SSGN 726 class SSGNs
AITs are integrated, cross-trained teams of technicians and tradespersons who provide installation services independent of direct corporate support, on-site and often in remote locations worldwide.