L3 Unidyne, Inc.'s Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 registered by NSF International Strategic Registrations for the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic and mechanical systems for maritime and shore-based applications, on- and off-site.
Our QMS also NAVSEA 04XQ approved and complies with NAVSEA Standard Item 009-04 and NAVSEA Technical Specification 9090-310(series).
Additionally, we hold the following certifications:
- IPC J-Std-001 soldering
- SUPSHIP, ABS, and USCG approved welding and non-destructive testing
- Certified manufacturer of Measurement Quality Jumpers (MQJ)
- Multiple certifications for fiber optic field services (see fiber optic details under Services)
- NAVSEA Specification 9320-AM-PRO-020 certified molding facility
- Lean enterprise certified production facility
- Agreement for Boat Repair (ABR) contract holder