L3 Unidyne has both a national and global presence. We have operational facilities in the majority of U.S. Navy homeports on the East Coast, West Coast and in Hawaii. Our technicians and alteration installation teams travel worldwide, providing technical support services, including to locations in Australia, Bahrain, Diego Garcia, Great Britain, Guam, Italy, Japan, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and South Korea. We are a Value Added Reseller for a wide range of manufacturers of electronic security solutions. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is ISO 9001:2008 registered by NSF International Strategic Registrations for the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic and mechanical systems for maritime and shore-based applications, both on and off site. Our QMS is also NAVSEA 04XQ approved and complies with NAVSEA Standard Item 009-04 and NAVSEA Technical Specification 9090-310 (series).
- IPC J-Std-001 soldering
- SUPSHIP, ABS and USCG approved welding and non-destructive testing
- NAVSEA Specification 9320-AM-PRO-020 certified molding facility
- Certified manufacturer of fiber optic Measurement Quality Jumpers by NSWC Dahlgren Division
- Lean enterprise certified production facility
- Agreement for Boat Repair (ABR) contract holder